This disclaimer policy applies between you, the User of this Website and Sound Hearing, the owner and provider of this Website.
Please read this disclaimer carefully.
1) The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
2) Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
3) In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
4) Through this website you are able to link to other businesses and websites which are not under the control of Sound Hearing. We have no control over associated clinics or the websites we link to and so you proceed at your own risk.
5) All professional and clinical decisions, recommendations, or any other related activity by the clinic is their sole responsibility. Sound Hearing will not be liable for any malpractice or loss or damage of any kind as a result of the care you received by the associated business.
6) The inclusion of any links to other clinics does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. All individual audiologists and their clinics represent their own businesses and all clients should take care to ensure any audiologist who is treating them is insured for professional indemnity and is registered with the Health & Care Professions Council.